For PPTP connections:
- Start from home screen.
- Press button on your phone to bring up the menu.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Wireless & Networks”.
- Then “VPN Settings”.
- Tap on “Add VPN”.
- Then on “Add PPTP VPN”.
- Select “VPN name”.
- Input “Banana VPN” there (without quotes).
- Under set VPN server input the server address provided in the welcome mail.
- Disable encryption. It’s necessary.
- Under “DNS search domains” enter 18.104.22.168
- Press menu button on phone and select “Save”.
- Now you should see Banana VPN connection in list. Tap on it.
- Authorization window will appear. Enter your username and password (password is case sensitive).
- You should be successfully connected now.
For L2tp/Ipsec connections:
Same as above but select the “L2tp/ipsec with PSK” option
-Set Ipsec Pre-shared key = secureserver
-Do NOT enable L2tp Secret
Install the OpenVPN Connect app from the Google Market.